The "Global 30 (G30) for Everyone Spring 2015" program will offer a series of lectures in beginner level English (known as Studium Generale), providing a good opportunity for participants to broaden their perspectives, learn something new, and meet new people.
- Target participants: Nagoya University undergraduate and graduate students, faculty members, administrative staff, and affiliated high school students
- Period: May 12 (Tue) to June 25 (Thu)
- Time/Day: 6:30-7:30 pm every Tuesday and Thursday (a total of 14 lectures)
- Location: E & S Building, Room 034
- Certificate of Completion: Available to participants who have attended at least 7 lectures (It is necessary to register the lectures by June 3 [Wed].)
※ Registered persons can attend whichever courses they like.
For details, please refer to the following URL: