The Nagoya University AY2018 Graduation Ceremony will be held as follows:
March 25 (Mon), 2019
The ceremonies for graduate students and undergraduate students will be held at different times:
● 9:30 am to around 11:10 am for graduate students
● Around 11:50 am to around 1:00 pm for undergraduate students
(Near Nagoya University [Nagoya Daigaku] Station Exit 2 on the Meijo Subway Line)
1. Graduating graduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 9:10 am.
Graduating undergraduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 11:30 am.
2. The guests of the graduating students may not enter the auditorium, but they can watch a live broadcast of the ceremony from inside a specially designated lecture room in the Law and Economics Shared Facilities Building, where a special waiting room has been set up.
3. Please use public transportation (subway or bus) when coming to the University.
Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, etc. will not be allowed to enter the campus, as there is not enough space. Parking in the parking spaces of nearby convenience stores and other shops and businesses is also prohibited.
Schedule of the Graduation Ceremonies
- 9:30 am - Graduation Ceremony for graduate students
Around 11:10 am to around 11:20 am: Nagoya University President's address at the special waiting room for the guests
- 11:50 am - Graduation Ceremony for undergraduate students
- Around 1:00 pm to around 1:10 pm: Nagoya University President's address at the special waiting room for the guests
* Please note that there might be small changes in the schedule based on the progress of the ceremonies.
* Please check the locations using the campus map at the following websites: