The Nagoya University AY2016 Entrance Ceremony will be held as follows:
April 5 (Tue), 2016
The ceremonies for graduate students and undergraduate students will be held at different times:
● 9:30 am to around 10:20 am for all new graduate students
● Around 1:00 pm to 1:50 pm for new undergraduate students of the Schools of Education, Informatics and Sciences, Engineering, and Agricultural Sciences
(Near Nagoya University [Nagoya Daigaku] Station Exit 2 on the Meijo Subway Line)
1. New graduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 9:10 am.
New undergraduate students of the Schools of Letters, Law, Economics, Science, and Medicine must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 10:45 am.
New undergraduate students of the Schools of Education, Informatics and Sciences, Engineering, and Agricultural Sciences must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 0:45 pm.
2. Attendees other than new graduate/undergraduate students -- including parents -- may not enter the auditorium, but they can watch a live broadcast of the ceremony from inside specially designated lecture rooms in the Law & Economics Shared Facilities Building and the IB Building on-campus, where special waiting rooms have been set up.
3. Please use public transportation (subway or bus) when coming to the University.
Cars, motorcycles, bicycles etc. will not be allowed to enter the campus, as there is not enough space.
Parking in the parking spaces of nearby convenience stores and other shops and businesses is also prohibited.
* Please check the locations using the campus map at the following website: