The Nagoya University AY2015 entrance ceremony will be held as follows:
April 5 (Sun), 2015
The ceremonies for graduate students and undergraduate students will be held at different times:
● 9:30 am to around 10:20 am for all new graduate students
● Around 1:00 pm to 1:50 pm for new undergraduate students of the Schools of Education, Informatics and Sciences, Engineering, and Agricultural Sciences
(Near Nagoya University [Nagoya Daigaku] Station Exit 2 on the Meijo Subway Line)
1. New graduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 9:10 am.
New undergraduate students of the Schools of Letters, Law, Economics, Science,
and Medicine must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 10:45 am.
New undergraduate students of the Schools of Education, Informatics and
Sciences, Engineering, and Agricultural Sciences must enter Toyoda Auditorium
by 0:45 pm.
2. People other than new graduate/undergraduate students -- including parents --
may not enter the auditorium, but they can watch a live broadcast of the ceremony
in the special waiting rooms set up in one of the lecture rooms of the School
of Economics in the Law & Economics Shared Facilities Building and one of
the lecture rooms of the IB Building, both on the Higashiyama Campus.
3. Please use public transportation (subway or bus) to come to the University.
People who come by car, motorcycle, etc. will not be allowed to enter the campus.
* Please check the locations using the campus map on the following website: