The Nagoya University AY2014 Graduation Ceremony will be held as follows:
March 25 (Wed), 2015
The ceremonies for graduate students and undergraduate students will be held at different times:
● 9:30 am to around 11:10 am for graduate students
● Around 11:50 am to around 1:00 pm for undergraduate students
(Near Nagoya University [Nagoya Daigaku] Station Exit 2 on the Meijo Subway Line)
1. Graduating graduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 9:10 am.
Graduating undergraduate students must enter Toyoda Auditorium by 11:30 am.
2. People other than graduating students -- including parents -- may not enter
the auditorium, but they can watch a live broadcast of the ceremony in the
special waiting room set up in one of the lecture rooms of the School of Economics
in the Law & Economic Shared Facilities Building.
3. Please use public transportation (subway or bus) to come to the University.
People who come by car, motorcycle, etc. will not be allowed to enter the campus.
* Please check the locations using the campus map on the following website: